Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Natalie the Explorer

Natalie has been doing a form of crawling for the past couple of weeks. She is doing the army crawl and at times she will get on all 4 and then just sit there and rock. In the upcoming days she will be crawling officially. I can hardly believe it. She now goes anywhere in the house.
This morning I was doing dishes and soon I have Natalie at my feet.

About 15 minutes later I find her behind the rocking chair in the family room where she found this ball.
These next two pictures are just random ones.

This is a picture from Sunday morning. Taylor was playing while Natalie just sat and watched in amazement. Notice the sideways pacifier, she totally prefers it this way.


Girls taking a bath. Taylor loves that Natalie is now big enough to bathe with her.

4 comments:

Hollie said...

She's moving...now you're really gonna have to be on your toes! That's awesome though. Love the picture of the sideways binky. You've mentioned it, but it's funny to see in the picture. LOL!

kh said...

Ah! It's always so bittersweet when they start to crawl! It especially scares me when I find/feel Kaari at my feet, that's the one place I wish she didn't go!

Hee hee. The sideway pacifier is hilarious! What a cutie!

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

I know all about the new freedom of crawling. Aurora is getting everywhere these days and she is getting faster! Aurora looked at this post with me and was so excited to see pictures of Natalie and Taylor. I love how happy she always gets when she sees Natalie. They are becoming best friends!

Lene said...

mobility is always a double edged sword.

I really can't believe how big she is getting.