Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random Snapshots of Natalie

Here she is enjoying this bouncy chair. This was a gift with Nathan, he loved it. I totally forgot about it and it was stored in our attic so Taylor never got to play in it. Well Preston got it down for me a couple weeks ago. It hangs from the door jam and she can bounce around. As you can see she likes it.Taylor enjoyed twisting her around in the chair. Natalie would just squeal with enjoyment.

Natalie loves to put this paticular pacifier in her mouth sideways. This is the only one she does it with. Preston says she is trying to plug her nose with it.



Hanging in the stroller in Vegas. Check out those baby blues.


2 comments:

kh said...

Poor Taylor never got to use the bouncy swingy chair thing! I contemplated getting one for our own "Tigger" (Kourt) but never did. Looks so fun, I wish they made adult size... things would NEVER get done around here! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!