Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Growing by leaps and bounds. Okay just growing :-)

On Monday I took Natalie and Nathan to the doctor for well checks. Natalie's was a follow up to check her weight and also see if the fluid was off her ears. Happy to report that her ears looked great and she had gained almost a full pound in 3 weeks. She now weighs 14 pounds 5 ounces and is now back up to her 3% weight curve. Very happy news. Now that her body is growing maybe her hair will get the hint and start growing too. Natalie is now sitting for long periods of time on her own and has started a form of crawling. She does a commando inch worm crawl and can get wherever she wants. Nothing is safe anymore. When she first started to do this Nathan said "Wow Mom I can't believe she is crawling I can still remember the day she was born."

Nathan had a perfect score on the charts. (well combined he did) He is 47 lbs (25 %) and is 49 1/2 inches tall (75 %) At times I just look at Nathan and think how is he so big, I can still remember the day he was born. :-) If you noticed Nathan lost his other top tooth the Friday before Easter I just kept forgetting to post it. This picture was taken shortly after it fell out.

1 comment:

Dixiechick said...

Seriously, he is only 47 pounds! Livy is little and a girl and younger and she is like 43 or 44 pounds. That's crazy!