Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Memorial Day Weekend

We had a GREAT 3 day weekend. Originally we were going to go camping and then decided to stay home and relax and get things done around the house. We did a lot more playing and relaxing than working but it was a MUCH needed break.
Saturday night we went to see Night at the Smithsonian at the Drive In Theater. The weather was actually quite nice. We had a good time. We got there really early to make sure we got a good spot and after getting all set up we ate some KFC. The above picture shows Nathan and Taylor chowing down.
Preston and Natalie posing for a picture.

My Brother and his family came to the drive in with us. These 2 cousins are closest in age to Nathan (Roo is 2 months younger) and Taylor (LaLa is 8 months older). They have a lot of fun together.
On Sunday we went to my parents house for a 60th birthday party for my Dad. I brought my camera to take a picture with my dad, but totally forgot to take the picture. OOPS!!!!! Happy Birthday Dad.


Natalie trying to raid the pantry. She turned 9 months old yesterday so I took this picture to demonstrate how much she is getting into things at 9 months for history sake. (I have a picture of all 3 kids getting in this exact pantry.)
Monday afternoon we took the kids to Hamilton pool to go swimming. It was really crowded but fun. This is after we had been swimming. After the pool we went to a barbeque at some friends house. Then that night I went to watch the Bachelorette at a girlfriends house and the husbands and kids came to our house to watch the Lakers Vs. Nuggets game.
Like I said before it was a fun and relaxing weekend. I did even make it to the gym a couple times so it wasn't guite ALL fun and games. Taylor has really been missing her Dad today, it is always hard for her after she spends a lot of time with him. She can never get enough, she is definitely a Daddy's girl.
Today was the first day of Harkins summer movie program so I took Nathan out of school for a couple hours so he could see Space Chimps (he hadn't seen it yet) It was a cute movie. Once again brought the camera but forgot to take pictures.




2 comments:

Lene said...

I am so glad we went to the movie with you guys. The kids are still talking about it.
I can't believe I had my camera there on Sunday too and no pictures.

Anonymous said...

The picture of your kids at the pool is so cute!! It turned our perfect!