Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Isn't it Ironic?

I took Natalie to the doctor yesterday for her 9 month "well" check up and discovered that she has 2 ear infections. :-( This poor little girl is quite the trooper, she has had 4 ear infections in her right ear and 3 in her left. They make her a little cranky but not bad. Taylor took this picture right before we went to the doctor, so as you can see she is not very bothered. In other news Natalie weighs 15 pounds (3%) and 28 inches long (50%) and is overall healthy. The pediatrician said that she wished she had a growth chart just for our 3 kids. She has always been our Doctor and with every child they are on the low end of weight no matter what I feed them. Personally I don't mind the light weights to lug around.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That poor child with all the ear infections!!! Have they discussed tubes yet? And she's sooo happy with the ear infections, I have to wonder what she'd be like without them...

Lene said...

Poor baby, even with ear infections she is such a sweetie.

My kiddos are at the other end of the chart. It's amazing they are related.