
Yesterday afternoon Nathan and Taylor left to spend some time in Eagar with their Grandparents. We will be going up on Thursday July 2nd for the 4th of July weekend, but until then it is just Natalie at home with us. The house is really quiet so it is nice and calm, but it is a little tough to have it so quiet when there has been almost constant noise for so long. I have a long to do list while they are gone and I know they are going to have a blast and will love being able to spend A LOT of time outside playing without melting. The weather there right now is highs in the low 80's. Oh so nice. I completely agree that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I do miss them already.
Here are some cute little things that have been said by the kids lately.
Nathan while saying our morning family prayer.
"Help us to listen to the Holy Ghost and to get closer to Heavenly Father"
So profound for a 7 year old.
Taylor after she was buckled in Grandpa's truck and was saying goodbye to me.
"Brother remember if I get sad you are going to help me be happy right?"
Nathan's reply "Of Course!!!"
They really do love each other and I think it will be great for them to be away together so they can rely on each other and get to be even closer friends.
2 comments:
my kids are leaving for a week to spend with g'ma and g'pa, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
I hope my children will be nice to each other and "help each other be happy"... but at that point it's my parent's problem! :0)
Have an enjoyed "break" it will be over too fast! Enjoy your 4th!
I totally know how you feel! I really look forward to time without Gracie and I enjoy it while she's gone, but I sure do miss her!! Good luck with all of your projects!
Post a Comment