Tuesday, June 2, 2009

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

And Responsibility. That is the name of the award Nathan received today at his Schools Pride Assembly. I was having camera retardedness today while taking his picture. I forgot to zoom and when I realized it he had already sat down. He is in the middle of the picture in a tan shirt, there is a girl with a yellow shirt sitting behind him. (Now it is time to play Where's Nathan)
Nathan didn't know we were coming to the assembly. He was pleasantly surprised. I loved seeing his reaction when he saw that his Mom and sisters were there. The award is given to students that display respect, kindness responsibility and overall just good kids. I think he is very deserving of this award. Nathan has really turned in to my buddy and is such a big helper I truly enjoy talking with him. He is really maturing and I am proud of who he is becoming.

After the assembly so I could get a picture of his handsome face. Tomorrow is the last day of school. YEAH!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lene said...

WooHoo Nathan. Way to go.
It is strange to think that Nathan is still in school.