We had a busy but fun filled day this past Friday. In the morning I took the kids and Nathans friend Hayden to the Library to see a Ventriloquist perform. It was a pretty good show and the kids liked it.

This was my favorite part. The ventriloquist was holding a dummy that was holding a dummy while they sang a song so he was doing 3 voices and moving 2 dummies. I was quite impressed.

After the show I took the kids to Wal-Mart where we sat and ate McDonalds and then took them all shopping. It actually wasn't too bad having them all together until the end when Taylor had a fit while we checked out because she wanted candy that I wouldn't buy and she was tired. After Wal-Mart we took Hayden home, made chocolate chip cookies then went to swim lessons. After lessons we ate dinner at my parents house and met up with my brother. We then went to the Diamondbacks game. My Mom was nice enough to let Natalie stay with her so it made the game much easier then trying to entertain Natalie on my lap when all she really wants to do is crawl around. It was bad enough entertaining Taylor during the game. She was not that impressed. In fact about 10 minutes after sitting down Taylor asked "How many minutes until this is over?" She also continued to refer to the game as spaceball not baseball, it was pretty funny. You can tell how much she was enjoying herself by her little smug face. In her defense she was pretty tired.

We invited my older brother to come with us to the game, for two reasons. 1. He is a major fan of the Diamondbacks. 2. His family is in Idaho for another week of a total 3 week vacation. Here are the boys posing for a picture.

The main reason we went to this particular game is that there was a fireworks show scheduled for afterwards. Our seats were in the perfect spot. It was a great game the D-Backs won 8-1, the weather was perfect and the fireworks were bigger than I was expecting. Good times !!!!!

2 comments:
What a fun way to start the weekend! I love busy days, I feel so accomplished!
That sounds fun. Taylor cracks me up with 'how many minutes are left?' and 'spaceball'. Next time there is a ventriloquist at the library, let me know!
Post a Comment