
My sweet little Natalie really is a good baby. She is content and happy most of the time. If she is tired or hungry she will cry but that is about it. Well in this first picture she is both tired and hungry. Being the blogger addict I am I decided to take a picture of her old man frowny face instead of feeding her. Often when she frowns the sides curve down a lot more than this but after 3 times of trying to capture the best picture I gave in and fed her.

This is Natalie the next morning after a good night sleep and of course she had recently been fed. The smile is a much more flattering look. Don't you think. She also has a bigger smile then this picture shows but I couldn't capture it, I am not fast enough on the trigger.
3 comments:
She IS such a cute baby!
I love baby girls... Kaari does the "pout" really well too. It's one of my fav faces. Natalie is so cute!!! I bet you are just loving her to death!
Such a sweet baby.
Her grumpy old man face is classic.
Post a Comment