Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Chapter or Midlife Crisis?

Well family and friends I am finally doing this. As you can see I set up this blog account 8 months ago and haven't done a thing since. I don't know if having my 3rd child or turning 30 or the combination has put me in a midlife crisis state. I have made some changes in my life and I guess having a blog will just be another part of this new chapter of my life. What changes you may ask. Well first of all I joined the local gym again after 4 years of no gym activity. I have a lot of exercise and weight loss to do to reach my goals but I am trying to be realistic. I have done pretty good at going. Another thing I changed was my hairstyle. I am back to having bangs after not having them for the past 7 years. I like the way they look (I will post updated pictures some time) but still trying to get used to the actual bangs. The last big change is I am trying to not wear my frumpy old t-shirts and jeans EVERY day. I am trying to look more feminine. I attribute this change to watching a lot of TLC and the show What Not to Wear is on often when I am feeding Natalie. So bear with me during this new chapter of my life. I can't guarantee great or frequent posts but I will do my best without stressing myself out.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Love the bangs! They look good on you. I'm so glad you have a blog! I too have been trying to decide whether or not to do one for the longest time, I'm glad I did. It's a good way to keep in touch with people. I look forward to seeing the many adventures of the PMS crew!

Anna said...

Hey Julie!
Love your blog! I was checking out other people's blogs and found yours!I know what you mean about dressing more feminine.What not to wear made me aware that my favorite overalls made me look 15#s heavier.I use them to paint now..big sigh..Yes blogging IS addictive...
Anna Smith
(former Ray 1st member)
(now grove 3rd)