Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Nathan

Nathan turned 7 on Saturday March 21st. I can't believe he is 7 already. We started the celebration on Friday night. Nathan had his best friend Hayden come over and we went to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner and to play. Then Hayden spent the night they played the Wii, made a fort and just played. Saturday morning we ate comboy eggs per Nathan's request in the midst of participating in a community yard sale. Nathan and Hayden played until early afternoon then I took Hayden home. That night we had family over for hamburgers and hot dogs. Another request by Nathan. He received a lot of fun gifts. We finished the night with Ice Cream Sundae Cones, Ice Cream Sandwiches and Ice Cream bars. (Nathan doesn't like cupcakes so we put a candle in the top of the ice cream sundae cone.) In the words of Nathan it was the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! We Love You Nathan Happy Birthday.This is Nathan when he turned 6.
Nathan on his 5th Birthday



Nathan on his 4th Birthday
These are the only pictures I have of Nathan on the computer. Prior to this we used the ancient camera with actual film not digital.



1 comment:

Lene said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! I'm glad we got to come over and join in the family celebration.