Taylor started a Princess Ballerina dance class on Wednesday. She is able to dress up in a princess costume during the class. She really enjoyed it. Good thing it will last for 5 more weeks. The class is for girls ages 3-5 but I think Taylor is the only 3 year old in the class. The other girls are much taller than her. Here are some pictures of the special day.




Funny little side note of a conversation I had with Taylor while driving in the car, that wasn't princess like.
Taylor: "Mommy I fart."
Me: "When did you fart? That is gross."
Taylor: "No I fart like, ABCD"
Me: "Oh you are smart."
Taylor: "Yeah and I am yucky too"
Me: "Yes you are lucky" (both Nathan and Taylor have had issues with the word lucky, so I knew what she meant here.)
So Taylor says she is fart and yucky aka smart and lucky.
Glad she has the self esteem of a princess. ;-)
2 comments:
That's funny!
Ok Julie, I actually laughed out loud (which doesn't happen often) at the fart and yucky, so hilarious! What a fun little princess class.
Post a Comment