Sunday, April 26, 2009

Officially 30 something.

Well on Friday the 24th I had a birthday and I turned 31 so I am now in my 30's. Here are some pictures of the festivities. Preston is famous for making special pancakes. As you can see he made me special pancakes with #31 in them with purple cow for drink and bacon. YUMMY!
Friday night was also Fathers and Sons Campout for our ward so Preston and Nathan left around 2:00 Friday afternoon. We then turned the birthday celebration into a girl's night out. We ate dinner at Abuelos in Chandler. YUMMY Food. After dinner I had to be a responsible business owner and let my dispatcher into the shop so he could forward the phones to our on call Locksmith. (He forgot to forward them before he left and has limited access hours into the shop, hence my need to go there) Then we got Cheesecake Factory to go and ate them at my house. (I have a picture of my blowing out the candles but the memory card is giving me issues so I can't download it.) Us girls had some good laughs until late in the evening.


My sister Sherri, Natalie and I at Abuelos


Grandma Jo (My Mom) and Taylor Jo at Abuelos.
On Saturday after Preston and Nathan got home and cleaned up we went out to eat at Red Robin to celebrate my birthday. (Notice how Natalie is already trying to take Preston's wallet, and Taylor is looking at Preston like, Dad do you see what she is doing.)


This is my new car which is by far the biggest and most expensive birthday present I have ever received. It is a 2006 Cadillac Escalade and I LOVE it. It seats 7 and has many features. I don't know how Preston will top it next year. Okay it wasn't really for my birthday we have been shopping for a new car for a while the timing just worked out to be around my birthday.


This comofter set is my real birthday present. Preston surprised me and put it on while I left to pick Nathan up from school on Friday. It was a pleasant surprise. My other one was in bad shape. The kids had created alot of holes along the seams.

I really did have a great birthday even though it means I am a year older it is worth it.

3 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

happy bday! that is so fun. our looks just like it that is too funny! and i love your new ride!

Lori said...

hi Julie, HappyBirthday! Sounds like a super fun birthday! I love going out to eat! I also love new cars, your's looks super fancy! Enjoy!

Hollie said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! Congratulations on another year under your belt!