Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An attempt to cure boredom.

Now that the temps have reached triple digits we have started hibernation summer mode. I personally try not to go out during the day unless we are going to a pool, spray pad or movies. Well today I needed to get things done around the house so we didn't have any plans to leave. I try really hard not to let the TV control my kids mind all day so they have to turn it off for quite a few hours every day. Nathan was bored and had the idea of doing the shaving cream and cookie sheet thing. So here are the kids having some fun. They drew pictures, wrote messages practiced math etc.



















4 comments:

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

I love it! Sounds like fun.

kh said...

I bet your cookie sheets were very clean afterwards!

Dixiechick said...

First of all, Nathan is your TWIN! That picture you have up of the kids now confirms that. Wow. Second of all, that's a great idea. I think I'm gonna have to try it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yay for summer hibernation!