Today my sister Sherri turned 34. Sherri and I shared a room as kids and while we are different in many ways I don't recall us fighting a lot growing up. She is very kind, tender hearted and forgiving. Sherri is always thinking of others. She is a great listener and I consider her a spiritual giant.
Since the beginning of this year Sherri started coming to my house about once a week while Preston was gone doing church stuff and we would just hang out. She will play games with Nathan and Taylor, help do dishes or just sit and talk with me. I have really enjoyed the times she comes over and I love that she is such a wonderful Aunt.
Some funny memories I have with Sherri:
She enjoys honking my nose and has since I can remember. She would just honk it and then when I try to honk hers I get timid and rarely actually do it. I am still like this today.
Sherri gave me a black eye once. We were playing softball in the front yard. I was the pitcher and she hit a line drive that hit me in the eye. It was fun to tell everyone that my sister gave me a black eye.
This post doesn't have any pictures because I am trying to respect Sherri's wishes. Happy Birthday Sherri
3 comments:
Sherry is a really Nice gal! Happy Birthday Sherry!
Sherri is absolutly one of the nicest people I have ever known.
I am so glad that you did a post about her.
Happy Birthday to one of my best friends in the whole world! I love Sherri, I haven't seen her in years. Please tell her hello for me and I hope she is doing great and I hope she had a great birthday.
Post a Comment