Realization #2
We officially moved Natalie out of the Bumbo Chair she has been sitting in to eat and put her in the high chair. She was beginning to crawl out of the chair and we were afraid it could create some injuries so we decided to put her in the more secure high chair. She likes it, but it really does dwarf her.
Realization #3
She is now getting in to EVERYTHING!!! And likes to make messes. This is what I found her doing today. Luckily I caught her in the early stages.
But really who could get upset at such an adorable little face.
Realization #4
Natalie is starting to pull herself up to a standing position to anything she can. She loves the new view on life.
3 comments:
I really hate that "getting into everything" stage. She still seems too little to be in that stage. Cute pics.
Have I told you lately that I LOVE that girl's smile??! She's a doll!
I love that she's sporting that adorable grin all the time!
Post a Comment