Today is Preston's 33rd Birthday. We started the day with a full out breakfast of pancakes, bacon and orange julius per Preston's request.
In N Out for lunch. Below are the kids having a little picnic by their Daddy's desk at the shop.
Tonight Preston will be staying home from his Church responsibilities so we can celebrate together as a family. We are having dinner at home of Steaks and Ice Cream for dessert since Preston is not a fan of cake. Even though he has to work on his birthday we are trying to make it the best day possible. He deserves it. Preston is an amazing man and I feel sooo blessed to be married to him. He is truly my best friend and I enjoy spending time with him. Often it seems like my time with him to relax and have fun is few and far between, but it helps me to cherish the times we do have. He is a hard worker , spiritual, compassionate, loves to tease but not in a way that would hurt a persons feelings,he makes me laugh, unselfish and a wonderful Dad. Just to name a few of his qualities. I love him deeply and I am so grateful to have him as my eternal companion.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Preston! Sounds like a good birthday in spite of working. You did an awesome job of making it special, Jules.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy PrEsToN!!
I am glad you got to visit Grandpa-great yesterday. Grandma-Great is a very amazing lady!
Happy birthday Preston! That orange julius looks tasty!!
It is so funny whenever I look at your blog with Aurora on my lap; she goes crazy seeing pics of Natalie and Taylor!
Post a Comment