

1998 2008
Today is our 10th wedding anniversary. The ten years have gone by quickly but I also have a hard time remembering the single life, it seems I have always been married. I never thought as a teenager that I would love PMS so much. Okay I was being funny, but seriously I do love Preston very much and I am truly grateful for our eternal marriage. We have many years to come and I look forward to every one of them. I have to apologize for the pictures. I can't figure out how to use my scanner yet so I just took a picture of our wedding picture. And the most current family picture I have of us other then in the hospital is Disneyland pictures. Oh well.
6 comments:
Wow. I can't believe it's been 10 years. Congrats! Yes, Morgan's actual birthday is the 25th. Weird. I didn't know that was your little girls birthday. Cool. We may not be next door neighbors and have BBQ's together, like we thought we would when we were little, but we DID have babies on the same day. :)
Happy Anniversary!
It is amazing how fast time goes by.
Happy Anniversary. You guys are a great couple! We miss ya
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you have a great day :)
Happy 10th to Mr and Mrs PMS.
Ha ha. Love that!
10 years?! Holy crap you guys are old! JK:) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment