
Yesterday I took Natalie to the Doctor for her 2 months check up and shots. Well Nathan stayed home from school because he had really bad allergies and his sinuses were causing him to be dizzy and to have a headache. He was also really tired from the allergy medicine. As we are driving to the doctors office I told Nathan and Taylor that we were going for Natalie and that she was getting shots so they needed to be good so I could focus on her. They were told that nothing would be done to them just Natalie. Well once there I decided to have Nathan and Taylor get their flu shots. Since I had said nothing would be done to them I had to pull out the bribery card. Nathan wanted to buy a toy at the dollar store, Taylor needed more she wanted a toy and an ice cream cone. Last night we went to the dollar store, at first Taylor carried around a baby doll for her choice, Nathan was taking quite a while to decide so Taylor continued to wander the store. Her final choice was Let Er Rip putty. I explained that it made tooting noises and that she would probably enjoy the doll more. Well as you can see we ended up with the putty and Nathan picked a car toy. Can you tell Taylor has an influental older brother.
5 comments:
Yay! You finally did it.
I had Einstein at the Dr today for his check-up and did the flu shot debate. I think I will wait and take them all in at the same time and really drive myself crazy!
BTW- I tried to be a follower and it wouldn't let me.
Yippee you finally joined the bandwagon with the rest of us. Sounds like you had a fun halloween. keep the pictures coming. Kiss those kids from us!
Never mind - I am now a follower
How exciting that I now have another blog to check. It will be fun to stay more updated. It was great to see you the other day, we'll have to do the quick visits more often!
Welcome to the blogging world... I'm so proud of you.
Post a Comment