Sunday, November 9, 2008

It is Official

Okay everbody I am officially addicted to this whole blogging thing. I used to just be addicted to looking at every one elses blogs but now I am also addicted to my own. I am constantly thinking about what I could post about and I take pictures of my kids doing about everything. I hope it will eventually wear off, but at the same time it helps me keep updated on pictures and stories of what my family is up too since I don't write in my journal as much as I should. Plus it is great motivation to finish my household duties and shop bookkeeping stuff so I can get to posting. ;-)

2 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I would love to say it wears off, but not so much! Everytime anything happens you will ask yourself is it blog worthy? You will blog stock everyone. it is just lots of fun!

Lene said...

It's addicting, but in a good way!